Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Unfortunate slight

The entire world conspires against me. Seems as if you and I were never meant to be. Then why did we meet under such circumstances, only to have our hearts ripped out from our chest?

I never wanted to feel this way. You were supposed to be a fleeting memory, fading away in time. 4 years later and we're still clinging to that first "hello". My heart still skips a beat when I see your face, you still ignite passion in me. 

I need to give you up, and with it the dreams of ever being with you. It breaks my heart to watch you walk away. How do I mend a broken heart when it refuses to stop bleeding?

You once told me, "It ain't over till the fat lady sings" and this I shall hold on to till the day I get to hold you in my arms and tell you I love you more then life itself. 

An unfortunate slight? You're uncharted territory and I find you intriguing beyond comprehension. Let's leave it at that.

"Like anyone would be
I am flattered by your fascination with me
Like any hot-blooded woman
I have simply wanted an object to crave" 


No comments:

Post a Comment