Monday, February 13, 2012

Ode to V-Day.

This Valentine's Day, my heart is miles away.....

..........but it is a special one nonetheless.

There was a time when I used to believe that there was nothing worth doing in life, when out of no where, you came into my life, someone who made me smile, and laugh like I had no sadness that surrounded me, and everything changed. I must be really fortunate to have met you.

I had never thought that I would ever be so happy, so full of life that your presence in it gives me a kick and drives me with so much energy that I feel on top of the world. Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, a day for lovers to share their love with each other, together. I always had a fancy to spend this day of love, Valentine’s Day, with the person whom I love the most, doing all sorts of romantic stuff, like in the movies and fairytale love stories. Today, I have you, the jewel that sparkles in my life, and yet I am spending this day without you.

I don’t know whether it is destiny, luck or chance by which we met. Strange circumstances come in life, and see, due to these circumstances, we are not able to be together on this beautiful day of love. I have so much love to give you that I think no one can love anyone as much as I love you, but looking at you and the love you give me, I am in complete awe of such a beautiful and amazing human being. I am blessed and cursed all at once, having so much love to give but no-one to share it with in person. This love has some sort of magic in it, that makes me do all sorts of things, that maybe very crazy and filmy, but still I love to do it and it makes me smile. I can’t stop smiling when I think of you.

I must say I am very lucky that although I do not have you close to me this Valentine’s Day, I have my valentine with me, in my heart and soul. I may not able to touch you and kiss your lips, but love is right here, and I hope you feel my love with the words I’ve written. I may not be a great writer, but I hope you will understand every childish word I've written for you. I am still so lucky that even though I can't be with you, I will ALWAYS have you in my heart where you belong, for time and eternity.

This years love, will last forever.

Baby, I love you, Will you be my Valentine ?

No comments:

Post a Comment