Monday, September 12, 2011

With you...


If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine as we lay in each others arms and welcome a new sunrise.

Your lips speak sweet softness,
I am lost in your magic,
Because of you,
I am no longer afraid of good-byes.

Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you is why I truly love you.

I don't think you will ever fully understand how you've touched my life and made me who I am.
I don't think you could ever know just how truly special you are that even on the darkest nights you are my brightest star.
You complete me.

Your voice is soothing,
Calming and reassuring.
That enchantment I see in your eyes,
reminds me of who you really are.

You are poetry............

I love you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment